Are you struggling to buy something for your child this holiday season?
Does your child have enough toys?
Do you want to give your child something unique?
Little Angels Preschool in Ypsilanti has compiled a list of non-toy gift ideas with the help of Pinterest that your child may love! The following gifts are sure to WOW your child, including:
- Classes, like dance, music, horseback riding, drawing, karate, etc.
- Memberships to the zoo, a museum, YMCA, or an amusement park
- Tickets to a concert, sporting event, play, etc.
- Gift certificates for mini golf, bowling, or a skating rink
- Art and craft kits
- Dress up clothes
- Games and puzzles
- Small aquarium with fish
- Redeem a coupon when they need some one-on-one time with Mom or Dad
Your child will be thrilled to have any of these gifts, helping to make the holidays great! Many of these gifts help a child’s development, enhancing their small motor skills, large motor skills, brain development, problem-solving, and responsibility.
If you decide to buy one of these non-toy gift ideas, we’d like to know how your child responds. In addition, are there any other recommendations that you’d like to suggest to other parents? Please let us know in the comments!
We hope this information will help you finish your Christmas shopping with ease. At Little Angels Preschool in Ypsilanti, we hope you and your family have a safe and happy holiday season!